Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of John Terry
What age did John Terry join Chelsea?
John Terry joined Chelsea’s youth set up in 1995 at the age of 14. He progressed through the youth and reserve ranks after initially playing with West Ham from 1991 to 1995. He started as a midfielder, but was moved to centre back, as Chelsea had a shortage of players in that position.
How many trophies has John Terry won?
John Terry won 17 major honours, all of which came during his time with Chelsea. The list includes five Premier League titles, and five FA Cup wins. Other winners medals came in the Champions League, the Europa League, the Football League Cup and the Community Shield.
How many red cards did John Terry get in PL matches?
John Terry picked up six red cards in Premier League matches across his career. In the 2015/16 season, he was sent off twice, including a dismissal in a game against Sunderland in May. That was his last red card for Chelsea and the final sending off of his Premier League career.
How many goals does John Terry have for Chelsea?
John Terry scored 67 times in 717 games for Chelsea across all competitions. 41 of those came in the Premier League, with another 11 strikes coming in the FA Cup. In addition, Terry scored two goals in the League Cup and another 13 in European Club tournaments.
Who did John Terry support as a boy?
It’s suggested that John Terry was a Manchester United fan growing up. An interview from early on in his career makes this claim. There is some debate on this point, and there are reports that he followed West Ham United. It’s generally accepted, however, that he was a Manchester United fan.
John Terry Quiz Questions
- During his England career, Terry formed a famous defensive partnership with which fellow central defender?
- How many Premier League titles did John Terry win with Chelsea?
- How many international caps did John Terry earn while playing for the England national team?
- In what year did Terry serve as the captain of the England national team for the first time?
- In which season did Chelsea achieve their historic Premier League record of 95 points under John Terry’s captaincy?
- In which year did Terry announce his retirement from international football?
- In which year did Terry make his first-team debut for Chelsea?
- John Terry scored his first and only international goal for England against which country?
- John Terry spent a brief loan period at which English club early in his career before establishing himself as a Chelsea legend?
- What position did John Terry primarily play during his Chelsea career?
- What was the total number of appearances John Terry made for Chelsea in all competitions?
- Who succeeded Terry as the Chelsea captain when he left the club?