Loading thematic quizzes...
Get ready for the Bristol City Quiz Challenge!
Has Bristol City FC ever played in the Premier League?
Bristol City have not played in the Premier League since the competition’s inception in 1992. The club has, however, previously played in the top flight of English football. Most recently, Bristol City competed in the old first division from 1976 to 1980.
Have Bristol City wver won a trophy?
Bristol City have won five championship titles in the lower tiers of English football. Their biggest success to date came in 1906 when they won the second division. The club has also won the third division / League One title four times, and they have also won the EFL Trophy three times.
What are Bristol City fans called?
The nickname of Bristol City football club is the Robins. The name stuck because the players have traditionally worn red shirts with white shorts for many years. As a result, supporters of the club may also be called Robins or they may simply refer to themselves as ‘City’.
Who are Bristol City’s biggest rivals?
What is Bristol City’s biggest league victory?
The biggest league victory in the history of Bristol City Football Club was a 9-0 win over Aldershot. The game was played on December 28th in the old Football League Division Three South. Bristol City recorded a higher, 11-0 win in an FA Cup game over Chichester City in 1960.
What was Bristol City’s biggest loss?
Bristol City’s biggest ever defeat was against Coventry City in 1934 when the club lost 0-9. This game was played on the 28th of April in the Football League Division Three South. Coventry’s Clarrie Bourton scored four of the goals while Les Jones and Frank White both scored twice.
Bristol City Quiz Questions
- Between 2020 and 2023, who was the kit supplier for Bristol City?
- How many times has Bristol City won the Bristol City Cup (Gloucestershire Cup)?
- How many times have Bristol City won the League One?
- In which season did Bristol City achieve promotion to the Second Division for the first time in their history?
- In which year did Bristol City relocate from St John’s Lane to Ashton Gate Stadium?
- To whom did Bristol City transfer Josh Brownhill for a fee of £10 million?
- What is the commonly used nickname for Bristol City?
- What is the name of Bristol City’s mascot?
- What is the seating capacity of Bristol City stadium?
- What name does the Bristol City’s stadium go by?
- What was the final score when Bristol City defeated Walsall in the 2015 Football League Trophy final?
- What was the founding year of Bristol City?
- What was the highest-ever attendance at Ashton Gate Stadium?
- What was the original name of Bristol City when it was founded in 1894?
- When was Bristol City’s Ashton Gate stadium built?
- Which English club did Bristol City defeat in the EFL Trophy final in 1986 to win their first-ever major trophy?
- Which West Bromwich Albion player famously scored the winning goal in the last minute of extra time against Bristol City in the 1968 FA Cup Final?
- Which club did Bristol City play in the semi-finals of the EFL Cup during their historic run in the 2017-2018 season?
- Which club is considered Bristol City’s main rival?
- Which country is Bristol City’s signing, Famara Diédhiou, from?
- Which manager led Bristol City to their highest-ever league finish in the Championship era?
- Which player holds the record for the highest number of appearances for Bristol City FC across all competitions?
- Which player netted the highest number of goals for Bristol City?
- Which player scored the most goals for Bristol City in the 1962-1963 season?
- Which player scored the most goals for Bristol City in the 2019-2020 season?
- Who among them has never managed Bristol City?
- Who holds the record for being Bristol City FC’s top goal scorer of all time?
- Who is Bristol City’s record appearance-maker in all competitions?
- Who is the manager with the longest reign in the history of Bristol City?
- Who scored the most goals in a season for Bristol City?
- Who was Bristol City’s first manager?
- Who was responsible for managing Bristol City from 2000 to 2004?