Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of Luton Town
How many trophies have Luton Town won?
Luton Town have won five trophies in their history. Their biggest success came in 1987/88 when they won the League Cup. The club also won the Second Division championship in 1981/82. Their other successes have come in the Third Division, the Fourth Division and the Football League Trophy.
What are the traditional colours of Luton Town?
Luton Town currently wear kit that uses a combination of orange, white and blue. This combination also appears on the club badge. These colours have been used since the 2015/16 season, and before that, Luton Town predominantly wore white and black kit.
Why do Luton Town wear orange?
Luton have played in orange since 1973. There is no great affiliation with any colour and this may have been adopted to make them stand out from other teams. Orange is a colour that has always split opinion between the club’s fans, but it is unusual among football teams and it makes them different.
Who are the owners of Luton Town FC?
The majority shareholder of Luton Town football club is Paul Ballantyne. He is a local businessman who currently owns 82 per cent of the club’s shares. He is currently listed as retired after working as a company director in the football and fintech sectors.
Why are Luton Town called The Hatters?
Luton Town are called The Hatters because the area has a long connection with the hat making trade. While the industry isn’t as vibrant in the modern day, hats have been made in Luton since the 17th century. Supporters of the club are known as The Hatters.
Examples of Luton Town Trivia Questions
- From 1927 to 1929, who was the first manager at Luton Town?
- From 1987 to 1990, who managed Luton Town?
- In Luton Town history, who holds the record for the longest-serving manager?
- In the M1 derby, which team is Luton Town facing off against?
- What is the capacity of the Luton Town ground?
- What is the name of the derby between Luton Town and Watford?
- What was Luton Town ground old name?
- What year did Luton Town win the EFL Second Division?
- What’s the name of the Luton Town ground?
- When was Luton Town’s Kenilworth Road ground built?
- Who was Luton Townl’s main shirt sponsor between 2005-08 season?