Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of Huddersfield Town AFC
Who owns Huddersfield Town AFC?
In June 2023, American businessman Kevin M. Nagle took over 100% ownership of Huddersfield Town Football Club. Nagle is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SAC Soccer & Entertainment Holdings, which also owns American USL soccer side Sacramento Republic.
When did Huddersfield Town win the FA Cup?
Huddersfield Town won the FA Cup in 1922. After beating Notts County 2-0 in the semi-final, Huddersfield met Preston North End in the final. Huddersfield Town lifted the trophy following a 1-0 victory that was secured by Billy Smith’s penalty in the sixty-seventh minute.
What are Huddersfield fans called?
Huddersfield fans often refer to themselves simply as ‘Town.’ Some supporters may also use the club’s official nickname of the Terriers. The Yorkshire Terrier is considered to be a symbol of the area, and it has been used as the club’s official nickname since the late 1960s.
Huddersfield Town Quiz Questions Listed
- During the years 2017-18, which company sponsored the shirt of Huddersfield Town?
- How many fans can Huddersfield Town stadium hold?
- How many times have Huddersfield Town lost in the FA Cup Final?
- Huddersfield Town finished the 1919–20 Championship season in second place. How many points were they behind the winner Tottenham Hotspur?
- Huddersfield Town finished the 1952–53 Championship season in second place. How many points were they behind the winner Sheffield United?
- In the 1921/22 FA Cup final, which team faced Huddersfield Town as their opponent?
- In which year Huddersfield Town won the FA Cup?
- Name the team that contested against Huddersfield Town in the 1921/22 FA Cup final.
- What name does the Huddersfield Town stadium go by?
- What was the previous name of the stadium of Huddersfield Town?
- What year did Huddersfield Town win the FA Charity Shield?