Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of Ipswich Town FC
When was Ipswich Town FC founded?
Ipswich Town FC were founded in 1878. At that point they were known as Ipswich A.F.C. and they kept this name for the first ten years of their existence. In 1888, the team merged with Ipswich Rugby Club and the resulting entity became known as Ipswich Town Football Club.
Who owns Ipswich Town?
The owners of Ipswich Town football club are the American company Gamechanger 20 Limited who bought out the previous incumbent in April 2021. Gamechanger 20 are a US investment group and they also introduced a new chairman at this point in Mike O’Leary.
Have Ipswich ever been in the Premier League?
Ipswich Town have enjoyed two spells in the Premier League. They were founding members of the division and first played in the EPL from 1992/93 to 1994/95. Ipswich came back to the Premier League in 2000/01, but their stay was brief and they were relegated at the end of the 2001/02 season.
What was Ipswich’s biggest loss?
Ipswich Town have lost by nine-goal margins on two separate occasions. In 1963, the team lost 1-10 to Fulham in the old first division. Later, in 1995, Ipswich lost 0-9 to Manchester United in the Premier League. This remains a joint record for the biggest loss in the EPL.
List of Ipswich Town FC Quiz Questions
- During the years 1995-2001, which company sponsored the shirt of Ipswich Town?
- How many First Division titles has Ipswich Town secured?
- In the East Anglian derby (aka the Old Farm derby), which team is Ipswich Town facing off against?
- In what year did Ipswich Town win their last Premier League/First Division title?
- In which year did Ipswich Town permanently move to play at the Portman Road?
- What are Ipswich Town fans called?
- What is the name of the Ipswich Town ground?
- What year did Ipswich Town win the last EFL Championship?
- When did Ipswich Town win the FA Cup trophy?