Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of Frank Lampard
How many trophies has Frank Lampard won?
Frank Lampard won 14 major trophies in his playing career. 13 of these came with Chelsea, and they include a Champions League winner’s medal plus three Premier League trophies and four FA Cups. Lampard also won the UEFA Intertoto Cup with West Ham United in 1999.
How many teams has Lampard played for?
Frank Lampard played for five teams during his professional career. He made his debut for West Ham in the 1995/96 season and had a brief loan spell with Swansea City in that same campaign. Lampard played for 14 years at Chelsea before finishing his career with Manchester City and New York City FC.
Frank Lampard Quiz Questions Listed
- During his time at Chelsea, which number did Frank Lampard typically wear in the Premier League?
- Frank Lampard held the record for the most goals scored by a midfielder in a single PL season. How many goals did he score to achieve this record?
- Frank Lampard scored a so called ‘ghost goal’ for England during the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Which team was the goal against?
- Frank Lampard was part of a famous midfield duo for England. Who was his primary midfield partner during his international career?
- How many Premier League titles did Frank Lampard win with Chelsea during his playing career?
- How many caps did Frank Lampard earn for the England National Team during his career?
- How many goals did Frank Lampard score for England during his international career?
- In which major international tournament did Frank Lampard serve as the vice-captain of the England National Team?
- In which year did Frank Lampard join Chelsea FC?
- In which year did Frank Lampard make his senior international debut for England?
- What is Frank Lampard’s all-time top goal-scoring record for Chelsea in all competitions?
- Which club did Frank Lampard join after leaving Chelsea?