Loading thematic quizzes...
Premier League Hat-Tricks FAQ
Who scored the first Premier League Hat-trick?
The first hat trick in Premier League history was scored by Eric Cantona. Playing for Leeds United against Tottenham Hotspur on August 25th, 1992, the French international scored his hat trick in a 5-0 victory. Cantona was transferred to Manchester United later in that 1992/93 season.
Who was the first Brazilian to score a Hat-trick in PL?
The first Brazilian to score a hat trick in the Premier League was Alfonso Alves. Playing for Middlesbrough against Manchester City, Alves reached this landmark in an 8-1 demolition of Manchester City. The EPL had to wait until May 2008 for the first hat trick by a Brazilian.
Who has the most Hat-tricks in a PL Season?
Alan Shearer currently holds the record for the most hat tricks in a Premier League season. While playing for Blackburn Rovers in the 1995/96 campaign, Shearer scored no fewer than five hat tricks. Alan Shearer won the Premier League Golden Boot in this season with 31 goals.
Who is the youngest player to score a PL Hat-trick?
Michael Owen holds the record for the youngest player to score a hat trick in the English Premier League. Playing for Liverpool against Sheffield Wednesday in 1998, he scored all three of his team’s goals in a 3-3 draw. Owen was just 18 years and 62 days old at the time.
List of the Premier League Hat-Tricks Quiz Questions
- How many Premier League hat-tricks did Alan Shearer score during his career?
- How many hat-tricks did Michael Owen score in the Premier League?
- How many hat-tricks has Ronaldo scored in the Premier League?
- In the 2019-2020 season, Agüero surpassed Alan Shearer’s record for the most Premier League hat-tricks. How many hat-tricks did he score to achieve this feat?
- Who has the most Hat-tricks in a PL Season?
- Who is the youngest player to score a PL Hat-trick?
- Who scored the fastest hat-trick in the Premier League?
- Who scored the first Premier League Hat-trick?
- Who was the first Brazilian to score Hat-trick in PL?