Loading thematic quizzes...
FAQ of Hull City
What year was Hull City FC founded?
Hull City Football Club were founded in 1904. The preference for rugby league in the area meant that it took some time for a football team to become established. Hull City began by playing friendly matches before being admitted to the Football League in the 1905/06 season.
Who are Hull City’s main rivals?
Hull City Football Club’s biggest rivals are Scunthorpe United and Grimsby Town. The rivalries are purely based on geographical location in and around the county of Lincolnshire and games are relatively rare. Matches between any of the three sides are known as Humber Derbies.
How many trophies have Hull City won?
Hull City’s only major trophy wins have come in the third tier of English football. The competition was previously known as the Third Division and is now called League One. Hull have been crowned as champions at this level in 1932/33, 1948/49, 1965/66 and 2020/21.
What is the name of the Hull City stadium?
For sponsorship reasons, the Hull City home ground is currently known as the MKM Stadium. The venue opened in 2002, at which point it was called the KC Stadium. Hull moved from their former ground at Boothferry Park, and now play all of their home matches here.
List of Hull City Quiz Questions
- During the ‘2013-14 Premier League season,’ who was the player with the most goals for Hull City?
- How many times have Hull City lifted the League One trophy?
- What is the maximum seating capacity of the Hull City stadium?
- What is the name of the stadium used by Hull City?
- What is the nickname of Hull City?
- What was Hull City’s league standing at the end of the 2013-14 PL season?
- What year was Hull City founded?
- Which player netted the highest number of goals for Hull City?
- Which team competed against Hull City in the 2013/14 FA Cup final?
- Who guided Hull City as the manager from 1961 to 1969?
- Who is the Hull City player with the highest number of caps?
- Who was Hull City’s first manager?
- Who was the longest manager reign in Hull City history?